Monday, April 28, 2014

My Grand Epiphany... I Guess?

It's come to my attention that my scuba diving blog is hardly about scuba diving... 

While that may defeat the purpose in some eyes, I realize I've simply chosen to post primarily about topics and fields that correlate with diving in the environmental aspect. A good number of my posts are expressions of my concern for the ecosystems and overall well-being of our waterways, as was my research paper. I think that's all a part of becoming a diver. It's a learning stretch, if you will, to become more aware of the environment you're in and to put forth effort towards keeping it preserved.

Keeping that in mind, I will continue to post things that inspire me, but I will also post information regarding diving as well... because that was this blog's original purpose hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment