Thursday, May 15, 2014

Life Update

My final day of "class" was yesterday. My senior day of reflection was today. Tomorrow, I'll be presenting my senior project for the final time. These past four years have flown by - so much has happened, and I'm so thankful for all the experiences I've had in this time. In two weeks exactly, I will be a high school graduate... Where has the time gone?!

I'm actually incredibly thankful for the senior project. It was nowhere near as dreadful as past seniors made it sound - all except for the research paper I literally almost died because of - and I gained a fantastic new knowledge of the ocean and skills because of it. It has opened my mind and expanded my horizons, opening up a whole new realm of possible career choices and personal interests. Though it was tough to get into the freezing cold water, a little pricey to carry out, and time consuming, I am grateful for the experience of senior project and I'm glad to have participated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment