Monday, March 3, 2014

Slow Beginnings

I've been dive training since October and I've never even made a post yet! I shame myself.

Technically I'm almost done with training. I have one dive left to go before I am tested for certification. I can't wait to get out into the world and explore beneath the waves (:

Under the instruction of Twink Miller from Long Lake Diving in Lima, Ohio, I've learned the basics of scuba diving and I've already completed four successful dives. It was freezing cold when I first began training in late October, so unfortunately in mid-November when I completed my fourth dive, it was my last for the year ): The water was a mere 38 degrees Fahrenheit and she said we shouldn't risk hypothermia and call it quits until spring.

Well it's March 3rd and Cincinnati's experiencing a bit of an ice storm... Nothing unusual this winter... I'm so tired of all this cold weather! I used to love winter but hell froze over this year -___- It's ridiculous how much snow we've gotten... When will it be warmer?! I NEED TO GET OUT AND DIVE AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment